Open Source Projects
Florian Rand on Monday, April 4th, 2022
Some stuff I do for fun
You can find these projects (and other silly stuff) on GitHub.
- Gobatmon: Simple command line tool to monitor battery discharges during a period of time written in Go.
- Parrot: Passphrase generator based on diceware.
- Gorng: Small Go module to generate pseudo secure random numbers.
- Lean Canvas: React App to create Lean Canvas business models.
- Pokewiki: GraphQL Server consuming pokeapi.
- Track my TV Shows: REST API using Typescript, Expressjs, JWT, Jest, Morgan and Winstong for loggin. Heroku ready.
- NextJS Typescript Starter: Starter boilerplate leveraging NextJS with Typescript, Jest and Tailwind.
- Candid Vim: My VIM/Neovim theme.
- Fedora Ansible Workstation: Ansible playbooks to provision Fedora Linux Workstations (A bit out-of-date since I'm back to Ubuntu LTS).
- Larder-cli: 3rd party client to access Larder.io bookmarks from the command line written in GO.